47 B Block Road ,G Block, Sector 65, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301, India
Mobile : +91-9650102833
Phone : +91-91-9650102833
Terms & Conditions
* Hotels Booking is subjected to availability.
* Offer Flight tickets and offer package bookings is subjected to availability.
* Flight charges depends at the time of booking.
* Check in and checkout time as per hotel policy.
*For early check in and late checkout payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
*The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
*The Travel Club does not have any hidden charges except your lunch, and personal expenses. During the Journey if someone asks for extra money you may inform us and we will not be responsible if you pay the amount without our concern
*Refund will not be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Roadblocks or any other factors beyond our
*Any Natural calamities The Travel Club will not be liable for the same
*All buffet meal/ Room Service will be provided as per hotel policy
*No discount will be provided after confirmation of the package
* You will get your flight offer after booking the flight tickets.
Advance Payment Policy :-
* 30 days or more Before the date of departure : 50% of total cost.
* 29-24 Days Before the Date of Departure : 80% of total cost.
* 19 Days Before the Date of Departure: 100% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received 16 days prior to departure date and received amount will be fully forfeited.
Minimum Cancellation INR 1500.00 Per Person.
Cancellations made 45 days or more before departure 18% of Package Cost.
Cancellations made 35 to 44 days before departure 25% of Package Cost.
Cancellations made 22 to 34 days before departure 50% of Package Cost.
Cancellations made 14 to 21 days before departure Cancellations made 100% of Package Cost.
amendment of booked tour will be treated as Cancellation. However, minor amendments can be made on the payment of a communication charge, which will vary from case to case.